Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumn Leaves.1

I am BACK! I'm so so excited to be blogging again. I am so sorry that I didn't get to blog as much as I thought I could when I was on vacay. I just wanted to spend time with my family/friends and eating and of course shopping!!! :P I have so much to tell you guys but I'll probably do a series for my short vacation to Hong Kong!

Meanwhile Seattle definitely had a huge weather changed. I feel like fall has skipped over us and it's already in the low 40s! :( Anyhow I was able to catch the beauty of fall for a little bit yesterday with a short photo shoot! My outfit was from HK so I can't really link it to you guys this time around :(










<3 Candid "accident" shots


I'm starting to love long walks in the park and taking pictures and getting in touch with nature. Maybe I'm getting old or just a way to relieve stress :) Part II of this photo shoot will come soon! Enjoy these for now and HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment