1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?I would say my most inexpensive beauty product would be my "Studio C" eye shadow Brush from ELF. It's $3 but I absolutely love it! It's super soft and I would say its comparable to those of MAC. I heard Sigma brushes were good too but I haven't tried it yet since I'm loving the eyeshadow C brush from Elf.
My Most expensive beauty product so far would be NARs' aqua gel hydrator. It's such a disappointment considering that it didn't exactly help hydrate my skin. I would say my skin is leaning towards the dry side during winter but I would say I had better moisturizers. Read my previous blog entry on this topic. :)
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love and hate relationship with L'Oreal's Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara. I love how dark it makes my lashes look. I have long lashes but it's not as dark? as I wish it would be. This mascara helps picks up every single one of them and making them look darker and fuller. Every time I use this;I hate myself for using it. It is so hard to remove. I would remove it a few times, go shower then come back to look in the mirror to see residue. Also the formula leans more to the wet side so when I blink after applying it I would get smudges.
The hardest product to get would probably be my Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel. It's similar to NARs aqua hydrator except its 5x better and cheaper! I got it in Hong Kong and I don't believe the US market carries it. I hate how there's a limited source of aqua or water based moisturizer in the US compare to Asia. :(
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I would say Eos' lip balm. I have "summer fruit" and it taste so yummy. Smells like I'm at a berry farm picking strawberries. NOM NOM NOM! I also find it convenient that it covers both upper/lower lips at the same time. hahaha The only thing I'm not so crazy about is that it doesn't moisturize as long as I wanted it to.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
This HAS to be my Shu Uemura eye lash curler. I know I should probably use it since I pretty much only do eye makeup and not face. I shouldn't be lazy about it but I admit that I only use it maybe once a week if not less.... :P
Eyeliner and/or Mascara/False lashes. Can not live without my eyeliner. I've been lazy lately with my gel liner and found myself using CoverGirl's Perfect Point Plus eyeliner pencil. It comes off super creamy and it's one of those twist pencil so I don't need to sharpen it. This gives me a perfect thin line just right on my lash line.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?SMILE, Common Sense/logic, smart, sense of humor, loving & caring and full of surprises.
7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
There's lots of beauty products I haven't had a chance to try out so I guess I want anything that were top rated products that I've yet to test out.Follow @Sheerloving