Monday, April 23, 2012

Picnic Day

It was super sunny yesterday so I had a little picnic with my friends! :) Sandwiches, cocktail shrimps, chips & salsa, strawberries, and mandarin oranges. Nom Nom Nom.

Found myself with a bit of a Farmer's tan today... surprise surprise ...Seattle weather!








 
 New necklace from Express: Super versatile but just a bit on the heavy side!! Comes with 3 different pendants! 

 


 






Shirt: H&M
Necklace: Express
Pants: Forever21
Purse: Longchamp tote, limited edition: Other colors

I really love how light weight my tote bag is and its somewhat waterproof?!! Loveee it~ I always have people ask me where I got my bag since it's limited edition. I got mine in Hong Kong but the link above sells it too but in different colors. The plus side: Currently on sale! :) 



1 comment:

  1. I love picnic!!! seems like u had amazing time =)

    ReplyDelete