Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pretty in Mint

Pretty in Mint

Haven't done one of these in awhile since work is slowly picking up towards the end of the fiscal year! I had so much fun doing this little collage. I can't even express how happy I get when I do fashion-related things.

Just hoping step by step, I'll be there someday! <3
"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."
                                                                                                                            - Psalms 37:4


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the color, especially the shorts.... was trying to find a link for the skirt as well and realized it was just an addition to the blouse;-)))) thank you - the collage is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sry... the picture was just something I used to re-create a similiar look that I've been wanting to show you guys! If I ever find it I'll post it for you! :)

      Delete