Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Target Beauty Bag

Finally received my Target Beauty bag last month and I got to use most of it on my Alaska Cruise.. Here's what the bag includes:


-Pantene Color Hair Solutions Shampoo
-Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion
-Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
-L'oreal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
-Neutrogena Visibly Bright Facial Cleanser
-London SoHo New York Pink/Orange stripe mini bag
-Booklet of Coupons

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: The makeup wipes were really handy. Easy for traveling so I didn't have to bring a bottle of makeup remover and cotton pads. The only down side was that it wasn't as "gentle" as it claims to be. It actually sting my face just a bit. Especially my cheek area, nonetheless it did the job!

Neutrogena Visibly Bright Facial Cleanser: This facial cleanser smells pretty good and the texture is creamy. I didn't like how it felt so strip clean that my face felt really tight and dry after using it. I'm not sure if it's dry in Alaska/cruise ship or what but my face definitely didn't like the strip clean/tightness it gave.

*** At the same time..I might be too spoiled by REN. I swear that's my Holy grail cleanser. It does the job without leaving me dry at all. My skin actually got better after using their product and I can go on & on about them....oops excuse me***

Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion: The formula is milky and I like it a lot as it absorbs quickly without feeling sticky/greasy. You know it's too thick of a lotion when you leave fingerprints on things you touch after putting lotion on. haha :)

I have another Target beauty bag coming in. Hopefully it'll have something good inside too. Thank you Target for putting these together! Great for traveling and testing out products without buying the whole thing at full size! <3 Target

No comments:

Post a Comment