- 7 Essential Vitamin from natural ingredients & help improve the skin
- Multifunction to moisturize, protect, correct skin tone & block UV
- 8 in 1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector
- Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen
- Enhances, brightens & adjust to skin tone while moisturizing and smooth skin imperfection
Missha's BB cream is actually 1/2 a shade darker than the Maybelline's Dream Fresh which I got in a Medium Sheer Tint.
|Top: Missha; Bottom: Maybelline|
On the other hand Missha's has a higher coverage than Dream Fresh but it tends to be on the drier side around mid-day.
Verdict:I like both BB cream but if I really have to pick I think Missha would win just because it fits in more as the category of BB cream. If Dream Fresh was a tinted moisturizer I would pick it over Missha. It has a higher SPF factor, lighter coverage that still allow for my natural color to peek through. Both products gives my skin a super soft touch while covering small blemishes.
I wish they can make one that's a combination of these two products. I'm going to Hong Kong soon so I'll probably pick up a few more just to find the perfect one :)
Links to BB Cream:
Maybelline Dream Fresh