Thursday, July 12, 2012

BFF

BFF=Beach, Food & Friends.
Exactly what I did yesterday after work. The weather got really nice this past week in Seattle that I have to go tanning. ahhh the natural UV light :) I think I got a shade darker and ofcourse a ring tan on my finger!!

Nothing compares to the beaches back home in Hawaii but this "beach" park will have to do for now. We picked up some fast food, snacks and ice cream and headed to the beach.





Painting nails while tannning :)

Cheers to Starbucks Java chip ice cream!


MhmmmhH so relaxing!!
What I'm wearing: 

Top: H&M high low tank w/buttons (Similar here)
Bottom: AE shorts (old)
Bikini: Victoria Secret's Ruffle bikini top (On Sale now)
Slippers: Old Navy slippers in Neon Coral (Other colors here)
Shades: Michael Kors (Similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment