Friday, July 13, 2012

Mini photoshoot

Seattle's been pretty darn nice to us lately with the sun.. except today.. of course Fri the 13th.. Thunder...RAIN..Hail..Wind? Where's my "Thunder Buddy"?? Oh Ted.. <3 

Despite that, I was able to get some sunshine during my lunch break last week and had a little picnic w/my co-worker :) Took some pictures after eating and we had bubbles at work to celebrate the end of the fiscal year so we took some with us!! oh childhood memories!

I love this neon yellow dress from Splendid. It's the most comfortable dress ever!! I have another one of their blouses and I'm telling you it's worth every penny. I just wish I fit their sweats so I can sleep in them <3

Don't laugh but they are kid's size 14.. I mean it fits perfectly and its cheaper!! :D























What I'm wearing:
-Dress: Splendid: Similar
-Necklace: Express
-Sandals: Sam Edelman Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment