Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mini Haul

Hello my dears, I hope everyone had a great labor day weekend. It was such a nice 3 day weekend. Tiring but I had a lot of fun just lounging around and going out with my friends!

As promised from my last post, I will share my mini haul with you guys today. I brought a few items from BadWill Market and H&M.

My first dress is a vintage item. I love how vintage clothes are so comfortable. Materials are heavier and the cutting is so nice. You can tell that it's not made from some mass production wholesale place.  :) I like the cross over on the back. Super adorable.


Next I got 2 pieces of jewelry.. The necklace was from Fresh Jess closet. I love it! I've been looking everywhere for something like that and I finally found the one.


Earrings are from Wear The Canvas. Check out her etsy store here.


This next dress I got from BadWill Market was from Jproject. This dress fits me so well. Usually clothes with a zipper detail in the back don't fit me too well since it tends to scrunch up but this one actually fits really well. Jproject uses recycle materials whenever possible; creating a greener environment.


"Love your Life"~~Ditto

Zipper back
 On to H&M. I went on the last day of their student discount promotion so everything was additional 15% off w/student ID. :) I've been wanting this clutch for a long time but didn't think it was worth it at original price. It was on sale for $10 and with the 15% off..what a steal?!


I also got another dress. I know.. this whole haul are dresses.. but hey I love being a girly girl sometimes :P I really adore pockets on dresses and this dress has it. It's so hard to find dresses with pockets. The prints are a bunch of different keys with buttons down the front. CUTENESS <3


keys to my heart ??
I hope you guys enjoyed my little haul! Summer is still here for Seattle so I can't wait to make use of these dresses. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment