Tuesday, September 11, 2012

On Track

Hi there,

So we survived Monday didn't we? :) I'm sorry I'm late on this post. I did say I'll do it over the weekend but things just got out of control with getting ready to leave for my trip to Hong Kong next week+ business trip this Thursday! My Schedule is a bit crazy I must say.

A few weeks back, my camera buddy and I went down south and found this gorgeous park with railroad tracks. The weather been holding up and we got some shots of the beautiful sunset we have here in Seattle. I think I fell in love. Despite the cold, rain, & snow for 9-10 months out of the year; I must say when Seattle is sunny it is the most gorgeous thing ever. I love our sunsets and they make me appreciate the sun a lot more!

Will you look at this view *sigh* so pretty

I'm so in loveeeeee


We messed around with some settings on our camera and took some photos for my OOTD/blog. Thanks William for being that "creeper" (jk) that constantly snap photos of me while I was being weird and capturing a few good shots. :)






totally just fixing my hair....lol








I hope you guys enjoyed this post! It was so much fun for me :) Can't wait to share the next photo shoot with you guys! <3 bye for now

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Forever21
Belt: Gift
Shoes: Steve Maddens
Bracelets: Forever21 + DIY
Necklace: Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment