Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wedges

I'm a huge fan of heels. Those who can stride in them on a daily basis, props to you! My petite figure limits my choices when shoe shopping. Being a size 5-5.5 don't leave you with many choices. If I'm lucky I can fit into size 6 for some brands. Luckily I found these great Steve Madden heels. I love the versatility, I can wear them during the day or a night out in downtown.


Steve Madden & DV for Dolce Vita are probably my all time favorite brands. They are comfy, stylish and their price point is not that bad either if you catch them on sale. I actually got these 2 pairs at the outlet for $80! :)
LOVE this pair of DV to death! I brought them at $99 or so and then found out that they were $40 at Target since DV made a few styles exclusive to Target. Such a bummer but it's so hard to find something that fits me that I think it was a good investments.

After realizing they have DV for target, I got these black lace up booties this past winter.  They are super comfy and I can pair them with leggings or jeans. I love how versatile they are and I can dress them up/down.

No comments:

Post a Comment