Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Night Mani

Lately, I have seen a lot of brands coming up with a dense glitter nail polish formula like Deborah Lipman, OPI & China Glaze. They came out with some really pretty colors perfect for the spring time!



Trends for manicure has changed quite a lot recently. Not your shellac nails that everyone drools over anymore as they've reach their "mature" stage as a product. I have noticed that people have been painting just one nail in each hand differently then the rest of the nails. For example, a darker shade w/a pop of color or glitter like this one.
I thought this would be super fun to try out after my half moon manicure from a few weeks ago. Certainly a lot easier than the half moon manicure! I'm totally in LOVE with how it turned out :)

Happy Sunday Night Mani!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment