Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pastel Loving

Pastel colors have definitely turned into a go-to shade for the spring especially for shoes/accessories. I noticed that suede seems to be the fabric choice for these pastel products. Spring accessories and shoes have been textured with leather, suede or gold trims. I was on Pinterest, & Asos.com earlier today and saw a lot of Pastel colored accessories and shoes that my heart is beating for at this very moment! <3 I will provide links directly to the products you see below for convenience.

SUPER DUPER cute stuff & maybe my wallet will cry just a little after this blog post!
                              
 
*Steve Madden is currently on sale at 6pm.com
 

From Aldo.com  I Love how they carry size 5 :)


At Asos.com for only $26.86! Awesome deal for an oversize clutch.
Pretty in "Tiffany Blue" belt - Asos.com  

 

These are from Asos as well and I really like how they come in S/M or M/L sizes for people with smaller wrist like me :)


Okay... totally going in my shopping cart!! (Asos.com)



I think I'm going to stop now before I can't stop myself. Time to check out with my credit card :) Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment