Saturday, March 24, 2012

Maxi Dress

             I've always wanted a Maxi Dress but being my height I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to find one that fits even after wearing heels. BOY was I wrong!!! I found one the other day at Forever21. They came in 4 different colors and I got one in beige. It was a bit too long but with heels and a little tuck under the belt; I think I can manage :) Here are some pictures:

               I ABSOLUTELY adore how simple this dress is. 

   I can pair it with a simple cardigan. I used a bright color here to give it some pop for the spring :)

   I paired this with a sleeveless cardigan and sandals. PERFECT for the beach!

  A cropped top would look really cute with a maxi dress. I love the pocket on the shirt!!


 *Here are the details for where I got my clothes/shoes mentioned in this post*
1) Maxi Dress: Forever21
2) Green Cardigan: Gift
3) Sleeveless cardigan: Lulumari
4) Cropped Top: Urban Outfitters
5) Sam Edelman Sandals: Nordstrom
6) Heels: Justfabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment