Wednesday, April 3, 2013

CHIC week

Sephora is having their Chic Week from 4/11-4/22. If you are a VIB member, you most likely got something in the mail! I got mine today and this time they are offering a 15% off coupon that you can use during Chic week.

On the first day of Chic Week, Sephora will be giving out a tote bag filled with samples for you to try out this Spring! Check your local Sephora for event hours but from my understanding I think its 6-9pm. Go early because these totes are given while supplies last. So excited!! What will you buy with your discount?

Here are my top 5 picks based on this Spring trends :

1) Strong BOLD eyebrows
- Anastasia brow Powder Duo will do the job. They come in 6 different shades and each compact have 2 different colors; perfect for mixing to get the right brow color.

2) Lip Cleavage
-Now that spring is coming, it's time to put away those wine color lipsticks and put on some bright coral or baby pink lips. Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 is my personal favorite. (wow that was a mouthful) Lots of colors to choose from and with its built in SPF 15, we don't need to worry about being in the sun too long and not look cute at the same time :)


3) Bronzer
-After a whole winter without sun, I think we all need some color on our face. Especially with the lack of sun in Seattle, I like to rely on my Holy Grail (HG) bronzer from Benefit- Hoola Bronzing Powder. I love the matte finish from this powder so it looks a lot more natural then the ones with glitter in it. Highly pigmented so use a soft-hand with this and you'll look so flawless with a hint of color on your face!

It also come in a value set...

4) Pastel Nails
-Spring is the start of mani/pedi season. I love pastel and bright colors for the spring. Illamasqua offers a wide range of colors. These polishes are glossy, long wear and very opaque. Don't you hate it when bright polishes have streaks and you need to put on at least 3 coats? Well Illamasqua got you covered.
 5) Sniff Sniff Sniff
-With hundreds of flowers blooming next to you, why not smell like one yourself? I'm sure your date will appreciate a fresh smelling perfume. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh will be your bff for this season.

This is a bit more expensive than the original Daisy but if you are a collector/ lover of perfume; this will be worth it!


Okay ladies, those are my top 5 this Spring. Let me know what your favorites are in the comments below or you can always tweet me as well! :)  Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment