Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Zoya's Polish Exchange

Zoya is back with their nail polish exchange again for Earth Day. All polishes are at $4/bottle except for pixie dust. What a great deal! Minimum of 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles; so I would suggest you gather a few friends and combine the order since free shipping starts at $55.

This is a great way to do some spring cleaning for your nail polishes and send the ones that you don't use back to Zoya for proper disposal of your "paint". I have a few that I don't use and even an OPI one that I can't even open the bottle anymore. *sadface*

You have 3 more days to get your hands on these 5Free long wearing polish. I know that Butter London emphasis on their 3Free polishes but Zoya is 5Free!




I did this 2 years ago and I picked the following colors:












Yummy-  Super pretty opaque baby blue. One of my favorite!












Sunny- More of a orange with a copper shimmer than the pink shown on their website











Jules- Neutral shimmery champagne with gold and silver sparkles.











     Addison- A subtle rose pink with a hint of shimmer.


I picked up 4 more Zoya polishes this time and I'll share it with you guys when I receive my shipment. Yay Super excited for my new polishes and finally getting rid of some old dried up ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment