Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sephora Haul & Chic Week

Happy Hump Day!!

Did any of you went crazy at Sephora's Chic Week? As VIB I was able to go in earlier for the discount than regular BI and also got myself a bag of samples! :) Personally I was expecting something extravagant.. like makeup artist at almost every brand; giving out samples & doing makeovers and all that glam..but nope. Maybe I was just expecting a little too much and had nothing more than the little chat about Chic Week when I was at the cashier paying/getting my samples.


I was expecting at least one deluxe sample size but didn't. Anyhow, I'm pretty excited to try the Bumble & Bumble shampoo/conditioner along with the Josie Maran's hair serum. I blow dry my hair every night and I think having Argan oil infused into the product would help a lot!

 I had to restock 2 of my Holy Grail facial products. Ren's Cleansing Milk and Josie Maran's Argan Oil.


I started using REN's cleansing milk about 4 years ago and once I started I can't go back to other brands. I tend to have dry skin and a lot of products would make my face feel really tight and stretchy after washing. This cleansing milk leaves my face feeling fresh and clean but never that tight feeling. Holy Grail Face Wash... Checked


Josie Maran's Argan Oil is a recent addition to my HG. I heard so many good things about it and got the travel size bottle to try a few months ago. I love how it's multipurpose and I can use it on my face, cuticles and hair. What I like to do is put some facial cream onto the back of my hand and put a drop or 2 of the oil and mix it in before applying it to my face. It makes such a difference and my face gets really moisturize w/o being oily. I LOVE it and I got so many of my friends to jump on this wagon. =P

The last thing I picked up was an impulse buy. Don't you hate it when they make you stand in line by 2 rows of travel size products for you to pick up and try. EyeKo's Mascara Wardrobe caught my eyes with a mascara that came with 3 different type of brushes.



There's a brush for longer lashes, one to add curls and one for volume. It also comes with 2 brush covers so it's super handy and sanitary. So far the formula is good but I haven't got a chance to try out all 3 brushes or in combinations yet but I have high hopes that this would be a fun set for traveling~~


Let me know what you guys got with your discount and if you have any products I should try out with the discount. Only a few more days left. :)


2 comments: