Thursday, August 9, 2012

OOTD

Hi Loves,

Just wanted to do a quick post on my outfits from today and the past Tuesday. Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry due to lighting :( Anyhow, here's what I wore to my conference on Tuesday for work.


 A simple white eyelet dress with a tan colored cardigan from Nordstrom. I pulled the look together with a gold chain bracelet and belt. I love how the belt really polished the look. I adore this "new" way of tying my belt. So cuteee <3



Today's look was focus on my mint jeans from Zara. I got it on sale for about $35 and it feels super comfy and snug. I threw a lacy white shirt over a black tank. The shirt is a bit off the shoulder and the mid-sleeve is perfect for work so it doesn't get in my way. The bracelets are DIY ones made by yours truly.

Here are the links to making your own if you are interested. :) Here & Here

YAY tomorrow is fridayyyyyy :) Wedding to attend this Sat. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment