Saturday, August 18, 2012

What to wear to a wedding?? Part B of III

Hi Loves,

I'm sorry this part of the post is delayed. I've been caught up with some things and I finally got my new camera so I've been playing around with it!  =) Anyway back to our wedding series. Last time we mentioned some things to wear to an indoor wedding and this time we'll cover the basis of an outdoor one!


For beach weddings, I like to wear something sheer or chiffon so when the ocean breeze blows; your dress would flow in the wind. Maxi dress would be a great option in this situation. Although you do have to consider what kind of beach wedding it is. Will the ground be covered with some sort of flooring so sand doesn't get everywhere on your dress? Or if you don't really care about getting your dress "dirty" then you can consider the following styles:

From Tobi.com
From Tobi.com



Omgosh look at how pretty this outdoor garden venue is! So simple and delicate :) I think floral and printed dresses would go well with the garden's green. Try to find prints that's not too crazy against the simple garden wedding. I like this dress for the cutout in the back and the hi-low cutting of this dress. Super cute summery prints would be perfect for an outdoor wedding. 

From Tobi.com

For evening/night outdoor wedding like this one: 
You can wear something like this dress from Asos that can transition from evening to night wedding! It's floral but yet body-con enough to be a cute night dress.

From Asos

With the right accessories you can really dress up your outfit! Don't forget that you don't want to wear skinny heels to an outdoor wedding. You'll sink in the sand or the soil at the garden! :) You can always wear flats or nicer sandals for the occasion. Wedges would also be a stable option for walking around the beach/garden during the reception! 

Have a beautiful Saturday!! Next post will be on what I wore to the wedding I went to last week! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment